Daisy Bank Road
Zeno are proud to unveil our latest service @ Daisy Bank road. Providing supported living for up to four people in each of the three houses, with the addition of Two self contained apartments, designed specifically for individual’s who struggle to share space and have complex and challenging behaviours.
- Daisy Bank Road has been developed to three houses and two self contained apartments to provide the least restrictive solution for individuals with complex and challenging behaviours.
- Supported living offers the individual the benefit of security of tenure, in what will become their own home. No longer at the risk of being displaced by a care provider, so a real home for life! The future of care and a long way from a register care environment
- The development focuses on the needs of this group of individuals to provide a homely environment to the eye, but all the benefits of a robust environment hidden underneath which can cope in all situations. All rooms have on suite facilities. Staff facilities are separate removing this intrusion often found in care settings.
- The houses will become a home for anyone with learning disabilities and/or autism, who exhibit what is often described as a challenging behaviour. Supported living unlike a registered care setting is the least restrictive option a key requirement during the Best interest process for securing a new home.
- The site also benefits from on site twin sensory environment, specially designed to meet the sensor needs of this group of individuals.
- Those individuals supported at Daisy Bank will of course have access to all our core activity programmes, that enable them to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life.