Zeno is a specialist independent provider of innovative and dynamic services for adults with a learning disability and associated developmental impairments in the South Manchester area.
We think you’ve come to the right place, but why choose us?
- The work is varied and interesting and we are an active company with the main focus being on activities in the community
- We provide high levels of training giving you a sustainable career
- Full time workers have guaranteed hours provided on a rota issued several weeks in advance
- Our jobs have higher pay rates than most entry level jobs so you’ll have the opportunity to earn £18,000 up to £21,000 a year through sleep allowances
- Our newest service, The Farm opens later this year – the only inner city Farm space designed specifically for Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and associated challenging behaviours. Read more here.
If this sounds like the organisation you’d love to work for, take a look at our latest vacancies below.