We think you’ve come to the right place, but why choose us?
- The work is varied and interesting and we are an active company with the main focus being on activities in the community.
- We provide high levels of training giving you a sustainable career.
- Full time workers have guaranteed hours provided on a rota issued several weeks in advance.
- Our jobs have higher pay rates than most entry level jobs so you’ll have the opportunity to earn £19,000 up to £23,000 a year including sleep allowances.
- Our company is growing: our newest service is the only inner city farm space designed specifically for adults with autism, learning disabilities, and associated challenging behaviours. Read more here.
If this sounds like the organisation you’d love to work for, take a look at our latest vacancies below.
We are currently looking for full time employees who have UK driving license. Experience is not needed as we provide a full training programme. If you are interested please email your CV to Lucy at email@example.com.